Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You Are Going to Be Impressed!

Ok folks.   There is ONE and only ONE reason I put myself through this unique form of torture today.  Because on the very very remote chance that I actually do register as being pregnant, I want to make sure that I have bloodwork details that give my clinic the info they need so they can advise me re: additional drugs to take.  Because I have become sufficiently jaded with this whole process that I have already assumed that on the off chance things come together, it will mean more drugs, since there seems to be nothing natural about this entire process whatsoever.  So with that in mind I bravely navigated the local yellow pages all morning in a very foreign language and, I think, have found a clinic that will do my bloodwork on December 23rd and give me the results on the same day.  I still have to call them back with some additional personal info, but at least I have a place to go to, and it is only 20 minutes or so away from here too.  Some days I must admit I manage to impress myself.  Either that or I just signed up for a enema or a lobotomy. I guess I'll find out when I get there.  Sigh.

Now with that accomplishment out of the way, I am going to take a moment to bitch and complain.  Here goes.  And thanks in advance for listening.

 I am getting heartily sick and tired of feeling bloated, crampy and just gross (yes today was an excess crampy and gassy day, sorry for the tmi).  I mean tbh I already look 5 months pregnant...and I am a skinny chick.  When on earth are all of these dratted side effects going to go away?  I tell you the first day I get my BFN I am going for a 10k jog and damn the torpedoes (and snow, and cold). And then I am doing every yoga pose in the book to expell all the excess gas in me (yes, I am almost at the point where I can compete with my man, and I tell  you that is quite an impressive accomplishment since he expels enough methane to single-handedly put a hole in the ozone layer). And after that I am putting myself on a diet.  Not that I feel fat per se, I just feel bloated...so maybe I can skip the diet. Oh, and speaking of cold, this bug I got from my man is making me miserable as well. I hacked most of last night and then was up 100x peeing because of all the water I had to drink to keep from hacking up my lungs, embryos and god knows what else that is lurking in me.   Second sigh.

So I ask once again (I know I have already asked this in at least one other post)....ARE WE HAVING FUN YET???  Someone please feel free to give me a nudge when the good part starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment