Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting Closer...

Hard to believe after all of this lapse time and medical intervention, that in 3 days I will have done my pregnancy blood test and be waiting by the phone for my results (or maybe even know them?).  Well, maybe I won't quite be waiting by the phone...rather, I'll be out and about doing my Xmas shopping.   Or doing the prep for Xmas dinner, as they do it on the evening of the 24th here, so I can do the sauces and dips on the 23rd without fear of giving anyone food poisoning.  Of course if my period shows up before then, I will have my answer even sooner.   Judging by the soreness of my boobs and the crampiness that I feel it is about to hit any day now.  However I did have that one afternoon of cramping around implantation time, so I haven't entirely written the whole exercise off.  So weird to invest so much time and money in something with such low odds, and then to have no symptoms to speak of that would give any indication of the outcome.  However the 2 weeks are almost up and to be honest, they sped by fairly quickly.  Before I know it this whole process will be a distant memory!

Time to go and bake some Christmas cookies now...I am woefully behind in all of my Christmas preparations, other than having put up my tree!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment