Thursday, December 9, 2010

Back in they go

9 out and 2 mediocre embryos back in.  Which, btw, was a complete no-brainer.  Didn't feel a thing and was out of there in 10 minutes.  My man missed the whole thing because he was trying to find a parking spot for the car.

The RE wasn't too optimistic, and frankly neither am I.  Blood test is on the 23rd, or alternatively I can do a urine test on the 25th.  In the meantime there are 3 progesterone injections to administer between now and then, I opted for those vs. the vaginal inserts as there is less muss and fuss.

Guess I am now officially in the 2 week waiting period.  It's a bit weird walking around knowing there are 2 embryos sticking in ones uterus.  Ahh well, I guess I can say that I was pregnant for 2 weeks once!

Off to get some food into me, drove back from Beligum in yet another snow storm.  Next time I should do this in Florida or somewhere else that is warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment