Saturday, December 25, 2010

And We Keep Watching....

Just a quick update to say that I had a rough "on the couch think I have the flu" day yesterday.  Added to which was the worry about a potential ectopic pregnancy and being a bit down about having no Christmas at all this year (and then of course chiding myself because there are much worse problems in the world than mine!).  Oh well, it is always darkest before the dawn! 

The good news (I think) is that I started spotting last night.  That, combined with the faintest of lines on my HPT of this morning (in fact so faint that maybe I was imagining it?) indicating, at best, a super-tenuous positive, is leaving me hopeful that nature has come to its logical conclusion, instead of, to add insult to injury, pushing me into a situation where I need to have surgery or other nasty procedures to finish this off.  One more home pregnancy test tomorrow, and then the final bloodwork on Monday, which will hope will close this chapter off unequivocally, rather than stringing me along unnecessarily.

Might try to get out for a few hours today in the snow (not sure what else would be on offer on Xmas Day around here), except I have a crashing headache, so my motivation levels to do much are still rather low.

Cheers and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment