Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 Days To Go......

....and my boobs are KILLING me.  Sorry about the TMI, but between that the bloating, I am expecting one DOOZY of a period. Just in time for Christmas.  Ho ho ho and joy joy joy to me!  :-)

But seriously...my boobs are so darn sore I can't even sleep at night anymore...every time I move, they hurt and wake me up.  Oh and the peeing.  Don't even get me started.  Think I was up 5x for that last night.  Because silly me drank a big cup of tea before going to bed, hoping that it would settle down the bloat.  Well, all it did was keep me waking up every 2 hours for a bathroom run, thus leaving me tired and cranky this morning. 

In between all the tooing and froing to the bathroom last night (Europeans don't seem to get the concept of an en suite) I also managed to fit in a dream that I got my results and they were negative.  So as much as I like to say that I am cool as a cucumber about this whole thing (other than annoyed by the never-ending minor physical discomfort) it would seem that my subconscious is dwelling on things while I am busy trying to do other things.  But that's ok, better my subconscious be busy than have me flipping out all day.  

In any event, in 2 days I will know and then all of this fun and frolic will finally be behind me and I can move on to other things.  We have already discussed doing some skiing (no lack of snow here...in fact I could ski down my urban street right now if the inclination struck me), and there are a few cities (Budapest and Vienna come to mind) that I would really like to check out before (hopefully, assuming everything works out) I jump back into the craziness of an intense job.   Which reminds me, I still have to scare up a cleaning lady.  Won't that be an interesting adventure! 

The good news is that my Christmas cookies are yummy.  So yummy that I am eating them for breakfast.  Whoops!  Maybe the bloat is actually me getting fat from all of the junk food and chocolate here.  Well, on the 23rd once my results are in I will buckle down, find a treadmill, and get my body back since at that point I won't be able to blame the drugs anymore!

Now it's time to do some work and then source some of the ingredients for Xmas dinner.  And gifts...must do that too...not sure why I have been so lackadaisical about that.  Luckily I don't have too many to do!

Cheers from the great white snowy European continent!

No comments:

Post a Comment