Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Side Note

Just a quick note to say that nothing is happening.  At all. Feel the same other than the fact that I have managed to pick up my man's cold (germ hygiene doesn't seem to be his strong suit, notwithstanding his paramedical training).  However I am trying to hold steady and not take any drugs for it.  Not that I think this will work,  but I want to be sure that at some point I don't start second guessing things and say "hmmm could it have been the cold medication fhat I took on day 3 etc.". 

And on the topic of men, I am ready to trade mine in at this point.  Or actually forget the trade in, I think simplying junking him would be best.  Not sure I want another model, since they all seem cursed with similar operating system errors that no amount of patches seem to overcome.  He just turned the partially installed kitchen into a complete sawdust covered disaster.  Because of course heaven forbid that he walk 3 feet and do the cutting that he has to do outside.  Oh well, I have told him to have good fun cleaning everything up all night, as I refuse to do it.  Some days I wonder what value the male species add, other than the obvious 2 (carrying heavy objects and opening jars). (Ha I know you were thinking something else!)

Cheers from the once more sawdust covered apartment from hell.  (Charming, isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment