Monday, December 6, 2010

Could this just end PLEASE

@#*($^*&#(@)$(  Sorry, but enough is enough already.  If I have to drive to Belgium in one more raging snow storm I think I will freak.  Heck, I get less snow in North America than I have seen here, and I live in the snowbelt.  In comparison to worrying about dying on the Autobahn the IVF has become secondary.  Maybe this is the right strategy, since I am distracted from the lousiness of my cycle.

On Saturday we did the drive back, only to find out nothing (!!) had happened (no growth, no additional follicles), even after upping things to 300.  Helllooooooo?   So we got the lovely news that we had to drive back on Sunday for yet another ultrasound.  Which we did, in yet another raging blizzard.  Luckily my man did the driving, I had had enough at that point.  Nothing like spending your whole weekend in a car for two 15 minute Doctor appointments, ridiculous.  However on Sunday they concluded that I could trigger Sunday night, and that the ER would be on Tuesday morning.  So, back again late tonight, and then staying in a hotel, which I have yet to track down.  Joy joy joy.

Plus now I have ER to look forward to.  Wonder how many eggs they'll get.  Wondering how painful this will be.  Ahhh, the joys.

Can't wait until this is done and I never have to go to Belgium again!  Nothing against Belgium, but...   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment