Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 7: The Great Embryo Debate

Well it looks like folks think more is better, at least when you are old and have lousy eggs (well who knows, but I am going to assume they are lousy because I am old).

Having read some responses to my post on the IVF.ca message board, I am inclined to throw in 4....more than that would make me a wee bit edgy I think.  And I must admit I secretly think that (healthy) twins would be cool.  So much fun in fact!  Although I would take any number of wee ones, so long as they were healthy (there's that word again).   And of course who is to say I'll even get 4 to toss in there....but I am thinking positive....    :-)

25 days and I kick off the process by finding out what my protocol is. If all is well, 3 days after that I start the drugs. Wow.  That's closer than I thought! The only scary thing is that there is an awful lot of stuff that I need to organized between now and then.  Phew, I had better get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment