Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fixed It?

I think I have come up with an unscientific solution to ovary pain.  Namely to down a huge protein shake.  After doing that last night I did an awful lot of peeing (sorry for the graphics folks), lost 2 pounds instantly and this morning my ovaries feel just fine.  Actually, to be more specific, they feel like nothing because I don't feel them. I am hoping this is a good thing, and not a sign that something has gone wrong.  I am at the clinic for an ultrasound on Friday morning, so in any event I will know soon enough.  It's funny how you become hypersensitive to your body during this process!

I also ended up with my first belly bruise yesterday, my man clipped the needle under my skin while he was pulling it out and ended up ripping it (the skin), I could actually hear it and yes it was very GROSS.  The good news is I only have tonight and tomorrow left to go on the nasty needle...after that, it's just the easy-peasy pen needle, yeay!  :-)

Hard to believe that they might actually be doing the egg retrieval next week, wow.  Guess I had better have some extra sex just in case they start the abstinence period on the weekend!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment